Using various processes and technologies to manage its public works assets, it was difficult for the City to establish an enterprise-wide asset management and GIS program.
A needs assessment and implementation planning for GIS implementation and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) was performed at the citywide level. The GIS and Asset Management Plan provided specific guidance for enhancing the effectiveness and accessibility of GIS and Asset Management to the City and its stakeholders.
- City-Wide Strategic Vision for GIS And Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Strategic Initiatives for GIS/EAM Implementation
- Recommended System Design and Technology Infrastructure
- Practical Road Map in the Implementation with Projects, Budget, Schedule, and Phasing
- Functional Requirements for EAM System to Solicit Commercial Vendor/Service Providers
City of Santa Ana
Santa Ana, CA