The County needed to modernize the management of their planning, construction, and operation of roads and flood control infrastructure. Enhanced methods were needed to optimize asset management through cost effective, safe, and environmentally sensitive practices.
Geospatial data and information access were improved through GIS and with integrated information systems. The resulting GIS databases support engineering models, record document access, maintenance and operations, and land development coordination.
- Staff Augmentation
- Esri Local Government Information Model
- Asset Management/GIS Integration
- GIS Viewer(s) Design and Deployment
- Integration of CMMS, FileNet Document Management with GIS
- Hydraulic Model Data Integration
- Offshore Data Conversion of Easement and Property Records