Enterprise GIS Migration and Enhancement
Improving GIS Access and Maintainability
Nearly 30 years ago the City of Riverside implemented a comprehensive enterprise GIS serving all city departments. Although comprehensive, the system was very complex and difficult to maintain based on dated GIS technology.
Psomas facilitated modernization of the enterprise GIS with current Esri GIS- based technology architecture design, data model improvements, and migration of over 700 data sets, implementation of a modern GIS data viewer, and design of a map production system for 50 separate map products.
- GIS Data Modeling and Transformation
- Data Migration
- eGIS Applications Development
- GIS Web Viewers Supporting Multiple Departments
- Agile-based Project Implementation
- Standardized eGIS Map Design
City of Riverside
Los Angeles County On-Call Environmental Services
Put Headline in here and remember title goes in Feature Box above
Los Angeles County Department of Public Works provides sustainable water supplies and healthy watersheds while reducing flood risk for more than 10 million people in Los Angeles County. Since 1997 through on-call contracts, our Environmental Group has supported the County with various water resources projects by providing environmental review and biological and cultural support services. Projects include maintenance, repair, and construction of channels/basins, streams, dams, bridges, and other facilities. Our decades-long relationship with the County facilitated the establishment and success of the award-winning Santa Anita Habitat Mitigation Project.
- Habitat Mitigation Planning and Implementation
- Mitigation Performance Monitoring and Documentation
- Biological Surveys
- Invasive Species Management
- Native Plant and Seed Species Collection and Propagation
- Agency Coordination and Compliance
- Community Outreach and Education
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County