Los Angeles County On-Call Environmental Services
Supporting Sustainable Water Supplies and Healthy Watersheds
Los Angeles County Department of Public Works provides sustainable water supplies and healthy watersheds while reducing flood risk for more than 10 million people in Los Angeles County. Since 1997, through on-call contracts, our Environmental Group has supported the County with various water resources projects by providing environmental review and biological and cultural support services.
The award-winning Santa Anita Oak Woodland Project was one of many projects we’ve worked on with the County. Projects have included maintenance, repair, and construction of channels/basins, streams, dams, bridges, and other facilities.
- Habitat Mapping and Special Status Plant / Wildlife Surveys
- Biological Resource Technical Reports and CEQA Analyses
- Jurisdictional Delineations, Reports, and Agency
- Consultation / Permitting
- Habitat Restoration and Resource Management Plans
- Construction & Mitigation Monitoring
- Educational & Interpretive Programs
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County, CA
- Santa Anita Project – ACEC Merit Award
- Santa Anita Project – ASCE Outstanding Environmental Project