Enterprise Asset Management GIS Consulting Services
Developing a Roadmap for Enhanced Asset Management
Using various processes and technologies to manage its public works assets, it was difficult for the City to establish an enterprise-wide asset management and GIS program.
A needs assessment and implementation planning for GIS implementation and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) was performed at the citywide level. The GIS and Asset Management Plan provided specific guidance for enhancing the effectiveness and accessibility of GIS and Asset Management to the City and its stakeholders.
- City-Wide Strategic Vision for GIS And Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Strategic Initiatives for GIS/EAM Implementation
- Recommended System Design and Technology Infrastructure
- Practical Road Map in the Implementation with Projects, Budget, Schedule, and Phasing
- Functional Requirements for EAM System to Solicit Commercial Vendor/Service Providers
City of Santa Ana
Santa Ana, CA
Los Angeles County On-Call Environmental Services
Put Headline in here and remember title goes in Feature Box above
Los Angeles County Department of Public Works provides sustainable water supplies and healthy watersheds while reducing flood risk for more than 10 million people in Los Angeles County. Since 1997 through on-call contracts, our Environmental Group has supported the County with various water resources projects by providing environmental review and biological and cultural support services. Projects include maintenance, repair, and construction of channels/basins, streams, dams, bridges, and other facilities. Our decades-long relationship with the County facilitated the establishment and success of the award-winning Santa Anita Habitat Mitigation Project.
- Habitat Mitigation Planning and Implementation
- Mitigation Performance Monitoring and Documentation
- Biological Surveys
- Invasive Species Management
- Native Plant and Seed Species Collection and Propagation
- Agency Coordination and Compliance
- Community Outreach and Education
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County