LA Community College District
Expansion Projects Throughout the Campus
Psomas was the prime consultant providing civil engineering and survey services in support of the Proposition A/AA and Measure J bond-funded expansion for Los Angeles Mission College, a 31.8 acre campus including an 8.4 acre remote parcel.
The unique geography of the foothills in the north San Fernando Valley, the master-planned Arroyo, and the site’s proximity to the Pacoima Wash presented Psomas with many challenges and opportunities for creative site design and hydrologic/water quality solutions. All projects were permitted though the Division of the State Architect (DSA).
- Campus-wide Utility Infrastructure Assessment and Design
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) Electrical Infrastructure Acquisition and Substation Design
- LADWP Water Transmission Line Relocation Design
- Stormwater Master Plan
- El Cariso Park Improvements in Pacoima Wash
- Health and Physical Education Fitness Center
- Family and Consumer Studies Building
- Media Arts Center