Lee Whiteley, PLS, is the Corporate Director of Survey and Mapping. He leads the largest survey operation in the Western U.S., with nine survey teams and a staff of over 150 surveyors and technicians.
One of Lee’s passions is maintaining Psomas’ role as an industry leader in the rapidly evolving world of survey technology. The firm’s LiDAR 3D mapping experts provide highly accurate survey deliverables for use in everything from proposals to engineering design and construction management.
As the former survey team leader for the Orange County region, Lee has managed some of the firm’s largest surveying, mapping and construction staking projects. His expertise has resulted in an exceptional performance record for projects completed on time and within budget.
- California Land Surveyors Association (CLSA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS)