Ryan McLean, PLS, ENV SP, is the Chief Executive Officer/President of Psomas. Ryan oversees the strategic direction of the firm, including external growth through mergers and acquisitions and expansion of the firm into new geographic areas and service offerings.
Prior to assuming the role of CEO/President, Ryan was Psomas’ Chief Development Officer, with a focus on growing the company. He was responsible for identifying opportunities that offer the potential for growth, managing the corporate sales team, and assisting in mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to that, Ryan was Corporate Director of Survey and Mapping. In that capacity, he built the Psomas Survey Group into the largest survey operation in the Western U.S.
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC), Past OC Chapter President
- Institute for the Advancement of Engineering (IAE)
- Design Professionals Coalition (DPC)
- California Land Surveyors Association (CLSA)
- Womens Transportation Seminar (WTS)